Administrative Support Agent, IT Service Desk (Temporary - 12 months)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
The Administrative Support Agent, IT Service Desk, ensures the initial handling of incidents and user service requests. This involves creating, classifying and documenting tickets for each contact in our ticketing system. The incumbent must redirect incidents and requests to the appropriate resources and carry out various follow-ups. The position requires strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize, and excellent communication skills.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As a Administrative Support Agent, IT Service Desk, you will
- Process requests (email or portal) for equipment and application services
- Open and classify a ticket for each contact
- Assess the urgency of a service request, depending on the situation
- Obtain the required approval according to the request
- Carry out various follow-ups
- Transfer service requests to the appropriate teams for handling or resolution
- Inform users of major computer incidents
- Perform various clerical or administrative tasks
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong organizational skills
- Efficient time management
- Excellent interpersonal information skills
- Ability to complete the task at hand with diligence
- Ability to work collaboratively, cultivating meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Open-mindedness and active listening skills
- Resourcefulness and curiosity
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- High School diploma (technical DSC, an asset)
- Knowledge of computer science and related terminology
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in a similar field
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Bilingual (French and English, spoken and written)
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.