Analyst, Business Governance (Temporary - 12 months)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking an Analyst, Business Governance, to partner with key stakeholders and peers to support and engage with our powerful networks of people, opportunities, and investments. At PSP, we embrace people that are eager to learn, ideate, and innovate people who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo and seek alternative perspectives.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Analyst, Business Governance you’ll
- Lead the permission model design and entry into the Identity and Access Management system
- Participate in the evolution of the Identity and Access Management platform
- Ensure adequate access controls, including access design, segregation of duties analysis, access request coordination (review and approve access exceptions), annual access review coordination
- Support PSP’s security standard and mandatory controls towards access management
- Educate employees on access governance methodology, tools and processes
- Solve operational challenges related to access management, provide and implement recommendation to improve maturity
- Work with the internally developed IAM solution and design access model based on business processes
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to navigate a fast-pace environment with a high level of autonomy
- Demonstrated initiative and curiosity to look beyond surface facts and conduct comprehensive, fact-based, value-added research
- Attention to detail and rigorous approach to research, analysis and documentation
- Ability to work collaboratively, cultivating meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor's degree in Administration or Technology of Information
- One (1) to two (2) years of relevant experience
- Experience in Access Management, asset
- Advanced in Excel
- Assets CISA
- Bilingual, French & English (spoken and written)
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Visit us on LinkedIn.