Intern Analyst, Business Integration (May - August 2019)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking an Intern Analyst, Business Integration to partner with key stakeholders and peers to support and engage with our powerful networks of people, opportunities, and investments. At PSP, we embrace people that are eager to learn, ideate, and innovate people who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo and seek alternative perspectives.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Intern Analyst, Business Integration, you’ll
- Assist the team in the documentation and the modeling of PSP Investments’ key business processes
- Maintain the business process modeling tool
- Collaborate with the team on various process improvement projects or cross-departmental initiatives
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Attention to detail and rigorous approach to research, analysis and documentation
- Ability to work collaboratively, cultivating meaningful relationships with colleagues and internal clients
- Effective communications skills, both written and spoken
- Demonstrated initiative and curiosity to look beyond surface facts
- Eagerness to learn, ideate and innovate
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Business Technology Management, or another related field
- Strong knowledge of the investment area (key functions, financial products) is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office; knowledge of Microsoft Visio and SQL is an asset
- Bilingualism English and French required
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Length of internship May to August 2019
Deadline to apply January 31, 2019
Visit us on LinkedIn.