Intern Analyst, IT Security (May - August 2019)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking an Intern Analyst, IT Security, to partner with key stakeholders and peers to support and engage with our powerful networks of people, opportunities, and investments. At PSP, we embrace people that are eager to learn, ideate, and innovate people who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo and seek alternative perspectives.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Intern Analyst, IT Security, you’ll
- Support IT Security Architecture in the delivery of IT Security initiatives
- Participate in the design, documentation and implementation of controls to ensure security mechanisms are effective and maintained
- Participate in the elaboration of security standards, processes, and templates
- Participate in security assessment and remediation
- Participate in team operational activities
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to navigate a fast-pace environment with a high level of autonomy
- Demonstrated initiative, curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Factual and solution-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively and be open-minded
- Effective communications skills, both written and spoken
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- University education in IT or IT Security related program (in progress)
- High level knowledge of security concepts, mechanisms and processes
- Hands-on practical experience (personal or corporate initiatives) with some of the security mechanisms, tools, processes
- French and English (spoken and written)
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Length of internship May to August 2019
Deadline to apply January 31, 2019
Visit us on LinkedIn.