Intern Analyst, IT Service Desk (May - August 2019)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking an Intern Analyst, IT Service Desk, who is excited about applying what he or she has recently learned. This person will work together with colleagues to deliver value to our business partners. At PSP, we embrace people that are eager to learn, ideate, and innovate people who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo and seek alternative perspectives.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Intern Analyst, IT Service Desk, you’ll
- Be the first technical point of contact for users, receive incidents and service requests for equipment and applications, and redirect as required
- Prepare an initial analysis of incidents and assess the urgency of the situation
- Apply known corrections (workaround solutions) and/or transfer to the appropriate teams for resolution
- Participate in documenting support articles (KB)
- Assist colleagues of all support levels in their tasks and projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Positive proactive attitude with a strong desire to learn
- Excellent attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Self-starter with a high level of autonomy
- Team player that thrives in a deadline driven/high performance environment
- Strong communications skills, both written and spoken
- Open-mindedness and active listening skills
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or another related field
- Previous internship or customer service experience is an asset
- Experience with Office365 and Azure, SCCM, TCP/IP, Life Size, Air Watch, VIA, Service Now (ticketing) is an asset
- Bilingualism English and French is required
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Length of internship May to August 2019
Deadline to apply January 31, 2019
Visit us on LinkedIn.