Intern Analyst, Market Data (May - August 2019)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking an Intern Analyst, Market Data, to partner with key stakeholders and peers to support and engage with our powerful networks of people, opportunities, and investments. At PSP, we embrace people that are eager to learn, ideate, and innovate people who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo and seek alternative perspectives.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Intern Analyst, Market Data, you’ll
- Participate in the analysis of project governance by validating monthly project statuses set by managers and updating various governance tools (reports, SharePoint site, etc.).
- Update monthly financial monitoring reports
- Prepare ad hoc analysis reports based on the identified needs
- Participate in updating SLOs and other processes, as required
- Help the Vendor Relations Coordinator update the consultant request monitoring tool and prepare adequate management information
- Participate in other ad hoc requests, as required by management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to navigate a fast-pace environment with a high level of autonomy
- Effective communications skills, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrated initiative and curiosity to look beyond surface facts and conduct comprehensive, fact-based, value-added research
- Attention to detail and rigorous approach to research, analysis and documentation
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s program in Information Technology Management or Business Administration
- Experience with Microsoft products (Exchange, Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint etc.)
- Bilingualism required
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Length of internship May to August 2019
Deadline to apply January 31, 2019
Visit us on LinkedIn.