Intern Analyst, User support (May - August 2019)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking an Intern Analyst, User Support to partner with key stakeholders and peers to support and engage with our powerful networks of people, opportunities, and investments. At PSP, we embrace people that are eager to learn, ideate, and innovate people who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo and seek alternative perspectives.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Intern Analyst, User Support, you’ll
- Act as first technical point of contact for users, and receive incident and service requests for equipment and applications
- Prepare an initial analysis of incidents and assess the urgency of the situation
- Apply known corrections (workaround solutions) and/or transfer to the appropriate teams for resolution
- Handle or redirect various service requests
- Participate in documenting support articles (KB)
- Assist colleagues of all support levels in their tasks and projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to navigate a fast-pace environment with a high level of autonomy
- Effective communications skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work collaboratively, cultivating meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Eagerness to learn, ideate and innovate
- Open-mindedness and active listening skills
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Currently enrolled in CEGEP or undergraduate degree in information technology
- Knowledge of the following programs is considered an asset (Service Now (ticketing) Windows 10, SCCM, Azure and Office 365, Active Directory, ADFS, TCP/IP, Mitel telephony, IP telephony, Softphone, Airwatch, LifeSize VC, Via go)
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Bilingual English and French
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Length of internship May to August 2019
Deadline to apply January 31, 2019
Visit us on LinkedIn.