Intern Analyst, Administrative Services (May - August 2019)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking an Intern Analyst, Administrative Services, to provide active and varied support to the Administrative Services team members. When performing his (her) tasks, the incumbent is expected to apply best practices and meet high quality standards related to this position. He (she) will also manage booking of conference rooms and service requests.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Intern Analyst, Administrative Services, you’ll
- Help with the coordination of administrative services that are generated by employee moves and status changes. For example, physical preparation of work stations, distribution of office equipment and supplies, assistance with taking photos and visiting sites, etc.
- Answer various service requests
- Cover reception desk
- Reserve various conference rooms through the system in support of the room management team
- Perform clerical tasks, such as drafting and formatting of documents, data entry, etc.
- Perform all tasks related to the Administrative Services’ mission
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Effective communications skills, both written and spoken
- Good judgment, discretion and courteous attitude
- Client oriented
- Demonstrated initiative
- Attention to detail and rigorous approach
- Ability to work collaboratively, cultivating meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Open-mindedness and active listening skills
- A respect for differences of opinion and an inclusive mindset
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Technical requirements (e.g. Excel, MS Office)
- Bilingualism required
- Diploma of Collegial Studies, an asset.
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Length of internship May to August 2019
Deadline to apply January 31, 2019
Visit us on LinkedIn.