Intern Analyst, External Communications (May - August 2019)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking an Intern Analyst, External Communications, to partner with key stakeholders and peers to support and engage with our powerful networks of people, opportunities and investments. At PSP, we embrace people who are eager to learn, ideate and innovate people who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo and seek alternative perspectives.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Intern Analyst, External Communications, you will
- Participate in the implementation of 360-degree communication plan
- Contribute to media watch and research projects to support communication strategies
- Draft documents required for the deployment of communication actions (scenarios, invitations, press kits, etc.)
- Coordinate the steps in document production
- Contribute to the realization of a broad array of external communication projects, including social media
- Prepare and update reports and any other requested useful documents related to external communication projects
- Contribute to a number of administrative tasks
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to work effectively with an integrated communications team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in French and English, with the ability to understand and effectively deliver projects for clients
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- University studies in communications or a related field. University studies in business management or technology, an asset
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Photoshop and InDesign, an asset
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Length of internship May to August 2019
Deadline to apply January 31, 2019
Visit us on LinkedIn.