Intern Analyst, Trading - Public Markets Investments (May - August 2019)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking an Intern Analyst, Trading - Public Markets Investments, to partner with key stakeholders and peers to support and engage with our powerful networks of people, opportunities, and investments. At PSP, we embrace people that are eager to learn, ideate, and innovate people who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo and seek alternative perspectives.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Intern Analyst, Trading - Public Markets Investments you’ll
- Assist coordinators in pre-post trading activities
- Record transactions and prepare related statistical reports
- Participate in the implementation, maintenance and development of the various information technology systems supporting the trading activities
- Update and enhance operation files and procedures
- Perform any other related tasks
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent focus on detail and good organizational skills
- A very proactive attitude
- High level of autonomy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sense of initiative and results-driven
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's degree in Finance
- High academic achievement
- Good level of proficiency with computer tools such as MS-Office
- Knowledge and experience with the financial markets; an asset
- Good knowledge of Bloomberg system; an asset
- Bilingualism required
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Length of internship May to August 2019
Deadline to apply January 31, 2019
Visit us on LinkedIn.