Intern Analyst, Business Operations (May - August 2019)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking an Intern Analyst, Business Operations, to partner with key stakeholders and peers to support and engage with our powerful networks of people, opportunities, and investments. At PSP, we embrace people that are eager to learn, ideate, and innovate people who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo and seek alternative perspectives.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Intern Analyst, Business Operations you’ll
- Assist in the identification, organization, preservation, retrieval and dissemination of information resources in digital and print formats to address user needs and to respect retention rules
- Identify useful and relevant information in a given department and organize and merge the information in order to foster efficiency
- Work with various departments within PSP
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced environment with a high level of autonomy
- Effective communications skills, both written and spoken.
- Attention to detail and rigorous approach to research, analysis and documentation
- Interest and experience in configuring SharePoint as a document and record management system based on corporate and user needs
- Ability to work collaboratively, cultivating meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Open-mindedness and active listening skills
- A respect for differences of opinion and an inclusive mindset
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Currently enrolled in a degree in Library Studies, Information Studies, Archive Studies or a similar field
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite, with an emphasis on Sharepoint
- Working knowledge of French and English
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Length of internship May to August 2019
Deadline to apply January 31, 2019
Visit us on LinkedIn.