Intern Analyst, Business Operations - Relationship Management (May - August 2019)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking an Intern Analyst, Business Operations - Relationship Management, to partner with key stakeholders and peers to support and engage with our powerful networks of people, opportunities, and investments. At PSP, we embrace people that are eager to learn, ideate, and innovate people who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo and seek alternative perspectives.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Intern Analyst, Business Operations - Relationship Management you’ll
- Perform research and collect information on our key partners, in view of building summary profiles and/or ensure PSP’s database is up to date
- Work in collaboration with the various business units in gathering information relevant to build the holistic view of the relationship with our key partners
- Contribute to production of reports and dashboards
- Perform other analytical or administrative tasks as required by the business operations function
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Effective communications skills, both written and spoken
- Demonstrated initiative and curiosity to look beyond surface facts and conduct comprehensive, fact-based, value-added research
- Attention to detail and rigorous approach to research, analysis and documentation
- Ability to work collaboratively, cultivating meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Eagerness to learn, ideate and innovate
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bacherlor’s in Administration (in progress)
- Technical requirements Excel, MS Office, Power point
- Previous internship experience, an asset
- Bilingualism required French, English
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Length of internship May to August 2019
Deadline to apply January 31, 2019
Visit us on LinkedIn.