Intern Analyst, Communications (May - August 2019)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking an Intern Analyst, Communications, to partner with key stakeholders and peers to support and engage with our powerful networks of people, opportunities, and investments. At PSP, we embrace people that are eager to learn, ideate, and innovate people who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo and seek alternative perspectives.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Intern Analyst, Communications you’ll
- Develop visual and/or multi-media communications
- Participate in posting information to the company’s intranet
- Provide support for a wide range of internal and external projects such as event planning and employee activities
- Apply new brand standards to current and new communication materials
- Provide administrative support and assisting with other projects as needed
- Take photos and help build an image gallery
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to navigate a fast-pace environment with a high level of autonomy
- Effective communications skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to independently manage simultaneous projects in an organized manner
- Ability to effectively work with an integrated communications team
- Must be able to take on multiple tasks and projects at once, and understand prioritization and timelines
- Strong organizational skills
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Be a student in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field from a 4-year college, university or design school
- Proficiency using creative suite applications Illustrator/ After Effects/ InDesign/ Photoshop etc.
- Comprehension of visual aesthetics for application of both print and web projects
- Video production/editing
- Photography skills
- Both English and French required
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Length of internship May to August 2019
Deadline to apply January 31, 2019
Visit us on LinkedIn.