Administrative Assistant, Internal Audit (Temporary - 12 months)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking an Administrative Assistant, Internal Audit, who will support the Vice President and the Internal Audit Group with all administrative duties.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As an Administrative Assistant, Internal Audit, you’ll
- Perform all administrative duties for the Vice President and the Internal Audit Group, including for example, the planning of meetings, appointments and conference calls, filing, photocopies, managing the inbox of the Vice President and Internal Audit and prioritizing email requests, answering phone and written requests
- Attend team meetings, produce and distribute minutes. Ensure follow-up of outstanding items
- Serve as a liaison agent with the various stakeholders
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls and prepare documents required
- Assist in preparing documents for the Audit Committee (AC) and ensure completeness; prepare all necessary recurrent reports ensuring quality and branding adherence
- Review internal audit reports and various documents such as presentations to the AC, to Management team, etc.
- Create and prepare PowerPoint presentations, as requested
- Prepare correspondence and translate if required
- Prepare expense reports and make travel arrangements
- Create and maintain filing systems
- Ensure that requests for action or information are relayed to the appropriate persons within the team
- Perform monthly and quarterly tasks associated with the Internal Audit function
***Some overtime (compensated) may be required for this position.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is essential
- Strong written communication skills in English are essential
- Written and spoken bilingualism (English and French)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to prioritize
- A team player, interested in supporting a growing organization
- Proactivity and forward thinking
- Drive for results
- Work ethics and professional integrity
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- College degree (DEP or AEC) in Office Administration
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a financial or professional environment
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Visit us on LinkedIn.