Advisor, Identity and Access Management (Temporary 12 months)
EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$153 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We are seeking an Advisor, Identity and Access Management, to process identifier creation and access management requests on our various computer systems. In this role, the advisor offers high-quality service, taking into consideration urgent situations and complying with established norms and standards. The role also involves analyzing and handling incidents related to access security.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As Advisor, Identity and Access Management, you will
- Analyze, process and track requests for access to information systems
- Create and remove user accounts in various systems
- Take responsibility for handling incidents related to accesses
- Assist users in using the IAM system
- Collaborate with other groups related to access security
- Participate in documenting or revising support articles (KB)
- Ensure compliance with established norms and standards
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Attention to detail and rigorous approach to research, analysis and documentation
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced environment with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to learn quickly
- Effective communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work collaboratively, cultivating meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
- Focus on customer satisfaction and compliance with high quality standards
- Open-mindedness and active listening skills
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- College diploma in computer science, information security and/or any combination of education and experience deemed equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in an identity and access management role
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Office 365 environments
- Knowledge of ticketing tools (Service Now or other)
- Customer service experience (an asset)
- Bilingual (English/French)
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Visit us on LinkedIn.