Term debt programs
We are a frequent term issuer, launching benchmark size notes.
Our strategy is to ensure diversification of maturities to mitigate refinancing risk.
PSP term debt issuance program
- $20Bln CAD Global MTN funding program – 144A/RegS format
- $6Bln Australian MTN funding program (AMTN)
- Increasingly global presence as a frequent, high-quality issuer
- Focus on liquid benchmark securities in domestic and international markets
- One of the most frequent issuers wholly owned by the Government of Canada
- PSP Capital's Term Notes are part of the FTSE Canada Federal Index, the Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate Index, the JP Morgam Global Aggregate Index and the Bloomberg AusBond Index
Green Bond Program
Our funding strategy will foster ESG considerations in PSP Investments’ long-term investment decisions and support sustainable business practices.
Our Green Bond program will support projects that contribute to positive environmental outcomes while ensuring we continue to support our overarching mandate and commitment to responsible investment.
CICERO Shades of Green rated PSP’s Green Bond Framework Medium Green. Included in the overall shading was an assessment of our governance structure, which received a score of Excellent.